What is a Vallarta Food Tour?
Our 3-hour food tasting and walking tours offers a local’s view into Mexican culture through its delicious and intricate cuisine, rich history and stunning architecture. Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels, Vallarta Food Tours guides will take you on a culinary adventure! Experience off-the-beaten path eateries and their colorful owners and staff, taco stands and regional delicacies. Walk away with an enriched understanding of Puerto Vallarta and Mexico, a satisfied stomach and new insight to continue on your discovery of authentic Puerto Vallarta! Choose from any or all of our 3 Food Tours:
The Original Downtown Tour - a day tour exploring the centro and old town neighborhoods.
The Street: an evening taco adventure - explores the night street foods of Vallarta. See the streets come alive at night with a cold cerveza in hand!
Taste Of Pitillal - a day tour exploring the Pitillal neighborhood, a charming authentic Mexican town in the middle of Vallarta 10 minutes from the cruise ship terminal, off the touristy path.
Eating Vallarta’s Best
This was our first time in Mexico. We took the Pitillal food tour with Ricardo. He took us to many different local restaurants and street vendors. Ricardo was very informative about the food and... [...] Read More
Thank you for the great tour we had on Tuesday October 29th Ricardo aka Lobo has to be the best tour guide we have encountered. My wife and I have been coming to Puerto Vallarta for the last 15 years... [...] Read More
This food tour helped some nervous travelers unlock the local foods safely and with a lot of history. Alex was a great guide and Lindsay was a wonderful host...[...] Read More
Why Vallarta Food Tours?5 Reasons to join our culinary adventures
- Learn the importance of food in the Mexican culture, including the 5 ingredients found in most mexican households.
- Recieve a memorable Puerto Vallarta tour experience with our entertaining and passionate tour guides
- Support, meet and engage with local Vallarta food artisans and restaurant owners
- Indulge yourself with unique culinary insights and tasty food samplings, enough for lunch or dinner.
- Discover Vallarta's most historic, mouth watering neighborhoods. Read More